alteration of the viscosity of a liquid

violapais

italian
I would have to say that any alteration in the viscosity of this detergent, due to the incorrect conservation of the product, should be communicated to the Technical office of "Nettuno" firm. Is the following sentence ok?! I think that's a little confused.

"Jede Alteration der Zählflüssigkeit verursacht von Falschbehandlung des Produkts, muss an Nettunos technisches Abteilung übertragt/segnalisiert/kommuniziert werden".

Danke!

• MaRiKaChAn

I would put it this way:

Jegliche, durch fehlerhafte Aufbewahrung entstandene Veränderung der Zähflüssigkeit des Reinigungsmittels sollte der technischen Abteilung von "Nettunos" mitgeteilt werden.

I'm not sure about the exact meaning of detergent, depending on the context, it can either mean "Spülmittel" (to clean dishes) or "Waschmittel" (to clean clothing).
    SO I chose "Reinigungsmittel" since it is the umbrella term

violapais

italian
    You are right. Actually I'm not talking about a "detergent", but about a hand soap. Then, the word shoul be "Handreinigungsprodukt" oder "Handreiniger"... I think! In further technical data sheet I will also have to talk to a degreasing detergent for surfaces, then I think I will also use "Reinigungsmittel":)
    Thank you for helping me!!!!

EvilWillow

German (Germany)
    liquid hand soap = Flüssigseife

Jegliche, durch fehlerhafte Aufbewahrung entstandene Veränderung der Zähflüssigkeit des Reinigungsmittels sollte der technischen Abteilung von "Nettunos" mitgeteilt werden.

Weshalb das Komma?

< Previous | Next >