amk

< Previous | Next >

Cripocalypse

Macedonia - Macedonian
Here's the text:
AMK yeni goruyom daha kaplan in kanıt istediğini

Amk zaten almanyada ysaiyon sen karışma amk FETO yaptı işte daha ne kanıtı istiyon

AMK daha turkce konuşmaktan uyanıyon bunla nasıl ilgileniyor hayret bisey

Please, if you're able to tell if that AMK means something like "fuck you" or "fuck your mom", please tell me.

• Fulyag

Türkçe-Türkiye
    Amk means kind of fuck you. Maybe you now amına koyayım. Amk is short type. Example:lol
    İ just saw that "tiger" wants prove
    U live in germany anyway. Feto did this what prove you want.
    İ didnt get last part sorry

Cripocalypse

Macedonia - Macedonian
    Amk means kind of fuck you. Maybe you now amına koyayım. Amk is short type. Example:lol
    İ just saw that "tiger" wants prove
    U live in germany anyway. Feto did this what prove you want.
    İ didnt get last part sorry
    Thank you, that was enough, I just needed to know what that AMK meant, people told me it's something like "fuck you", but I also saw somewhere that there's like a sports thingy (news or something, idk) in Turkey that's named AMK.
    Thank you again.

ahocan

TURKISH
    amk may seem to mean 'fuck you' but actually it does not. by saying amk you dont want to say fuck you. it is used as a conjunction in Turkish :)

themadprogramer

Turkish, English
    If you're interested in the literal meaning:
    "(Subject) ought to put (stick) it into (Object) ['s privates])"

aq (the exact same spelling as ak in azerbaijani) is sometimes also used due to how q exists phonologically in Turkish but doesn't appear in the alphabet.

I really dont like this word but I feel that if you know the meaning you'd avoid using it and I'd have done a good deed to society :3

Last edited:
    < Previous | Next >