Amo te, e cominci a tremare

nrchist

Singapore English, Malay, Mandarin and Tamil
This is my first post and I know I am asking too much but I like this song very much and I am just beginning to learn Italian. I know a few words in this song and searched everywhere for an English translation to no avail. If anyone can translate this song (since when I tried it made no sense) I would be most most grateful.

Biagio Antonacci - Amo Te lyrics

Amo te,
e cominci a tremare
sei la parte di me, lo sai
più distante da amare

---

Thank you again!!!!!!

Mod Note:
Welcome! :) Please carefully read this:
Read BEFORE posting - Leggere PRIMA di postare - Rules, Guidelines & Resources - Regole, Linee Guida, Risorse.
E) Respect copyright. Do not cite or ask for translation of a whole text, including song lyrics.
Quotations and translations of up to 4 lines of poems/song lyrics, or 4 sentences of a text, are allowed. This also applies if the text is divided into several threads!
If possible, try to translate yourself first, no matter how embarrassing your attempt may be.
Choose a meaningful title for the threads you open. That is, the word/sentence in the original language.
Titles like "help", "translation", "how to say..." and so forth are clearly not meaningful to this regard.
How to choose a thread title

Last edited by a moderator:
  • < Previous | Next >