An A level exam

Hurbinek

English/Polish
I'm was brought up with Polish and in year 9 when I was 14 I took a gcse in it. I would like to take A-level however I need lessons, I live in Worcester (England). Any suggestions??

• Jana337

čeština
    Hi and welcome! :)

We have a sticky thread full of online resources if that's what you are looking for.

If someone can suggest any commercial courses in your area, a PM would be appropriate.

:)

Jana

Hurbinek

English/Polish
    Hi and welcome! :)

We have a sticky thread full of online resources if that's what you are looking for.

If someone can suggest any commercial courses in your area, a PM would be appropriate.

:)

Jana
    Thank you however I can speak fluently I need lessons in writing and help in studying literature. I am currently reading daily and looking for lessons, I also hope to help teach polish children english in my local area.

Thomas1

polszczyzna warszawska
    I'm was brought up with Polish and in year 9 when I was 14 I took a gcse in it. I would like to take A-level however I need lessons, I live in Worcester (England). Any suggestions??
    Hi,

Could you please tell us what is the A level I mean what it requires.

If you need to polish up your writing skillis in Polish perhaps translations would be good for you. :)

What kind of help do you need in studying literature?

Tom

Hurbinek

English/Polish
    Hi,

Could you please tell us what is the A level I mean what it requires.

If you need to polish up your writing skillis in Polish perhaps translations would be good for you. :)

What kind of help do you need in studying literature?

Tom
    Nie jestem pewna, musze sie dowiedziec. Zobacze w internet. Po prostu, czytam codziennie i mam nadzieje ze w koncy z pisaniem bedzie latwiej w koncu.

< Previous | Next >