An effective system of banking supervision will have clear resposabilities

JAlvaro

Ecuador/Spanish
An effective system of banking supervision will have clear responsabilities and objectives for the authority involved in the supervision of financial institutions which in this case is Superintendencia de Bancos del Ecuador. Taking advantage of American Bank and Finances as a contribution to strenghtening the global financial system is the principal goal that i expect to get during the program. Ecuador needs to address its weaknesses in the banking system by developing signifcant step towards improving its financial stability and an effective supervision.

Please i need someone who can check this pharagraph out. This has been wrotten for me but i'm not sure if all of this was well done.

Thanks a lot

• panjandrum

Lapsed Moderator
    English-Ireland (top end)
    JAlvaro said:
    An effective system of banking supervision will have clear responsabilities and objectives for the authority involved in the supervision of financial institutions which in this case is Superintendencia de Bancos del Ecuador. Taking advantage of American Bank and Finances as a contribution to strenghtening the global financial system is

the principal goal that i expect to get during the program.
    Use capital for I.
    You don't "get" goals, you achieve them - but I think you should say something about the above being your main objective, or what you hope to achieve - something like that.

Ecuador needs to address

its weaknesses in the banking system
    Swap its and the:)

by developing signifcant step towards improving its financial stability

and an effective supervision.
    I don't understand this:eek:

Please iI need someone who can to check this pharagraph out. This has been wrotten written for me but i'm I'm not sure if all of this it was well done.

Thanks a lot
    I have marked some areas that need attention:)
    Spelling mistakes are in red.
    My comments are in blue.

< Previous | Next >