An email in English

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gargoyle

Spanish-Spain
Hi,
Could someone correct this to me? I would like to have a formal register in the email.Thank you very much!

Good afternoon Mr xxx,

My name is xxx and I am one of the Erasmus students from the University of xxx(Spain) who will go to study there in September. I am writing to achieve some information with regard to the university and the accommodation. Although I have been surfing the official web site of the University, I could not be able to get all what I need. I have heard something related to the “welcome pack” that your university provides to the students with all the information . I would be very grateful of receiving this pack because I am quite worried about the accommodation. Another question could be if I have to fill in any application form and then send it to you.
Thanks in advance and I will be waiting for your answer.

xxx

• panjandrum

Lapsed Moderator
    English-Ireland (top end)
    < < BEFORE starting a new thread.......PLEASE READ > >

Proofreading - Text for Correction

If you wish to post an essay, paragraph, cover letter, CV, resume or other extended text, please state your specific doubts. You should not ask members to examine and correct the entire text.​

Those who respond are strongly encouraged to make general comments about grammar, syntax, style, punctuation, and other areas that need attention. They should not correct or re-write the entire text.

Please do not help a student or employment applicant misrepresent their level of competence in English.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    < Previous | Next >