an email

summer99

canada
My friend just returned from an island called San andres and he recieved an email like this mi amor como estas como te encuentras por que no me contestas mis correos espero me escribas ok un beso paula
en san andres esta hasiendo un bonito sol te extraño paula

I tried translating it with an online dictionary and some words are missing. I think part of the sentence means something like postoffice and not writing and a sunset that has a beautiful setting.

what does hasiendo mean? Thanks!

• funnydeal

Mexico / Español
    summer99 said:
    My friend just returned from an island called San andres and he recieved an email like this mi amor como estas como te encuentras por que no me contestas mis correos espero me escribas ok un beso paula

I tried translating it with an online dictionary and some words are missing. I think part of the sentence means something like postoffice and not writing and a sunset that has a beautiful setting.

what does hasiendo mean? Thanks!

hasiendo is wrong spelled, the correct spelling is "haciendo" = doing

como te encuentras por que no me contestas mis correos espero me escribas ok un beso paula

How are you? Why do you not reply my emails? I hope you will write to me. A kiss paula

There is a nice sun in San Andrés. I miss you Paula

cristóbal

EEUU/Inglés
    correcciones pa ti, funny :)

funnydeal said:
    hasiendo is wrong spelled spelled wrong, the correct spelling is "haciendo" = doing

How are you? Why do you not (o aun mejor: Why don't you reply...) reply to my emails? I hope you will write to me. A kiss paula