an impatient peace area

Cheburator

Russian - Russia
Hello everyone!

Could you please explain what "an impatient peace area" means? I found this phrase in D.Trump's speech:

"Just a few days ago, Vice President Biden again criticized Israel, a force for justice and peace, for acting as an impatient peace area in the region."

• Cheburator

Russian - Russia
    Thank you very much, Myridon! Looks like a candidate's team always has much correction to do, because on the video it can be clearly heard as in my OP.

Glenfarclas

English (American)
    Looks like a candidate's team always has much correction to do, because on the video it can be clearly heard as in my OP.
    I had expected to find differently on listening to it for myself, but you're right, he definitely says "as an -- impatient... peace area". From the pauses in this phrase it's clear that he was searching for a word or stumbling as he tried to stop himself and say something else. Maybe he was going to say something closer to "for acting impatiently," but when he phrased it with an adjective instead of an adverb ("acting as an impatient ___") he realized there was no good noun to use and reworked the phrase.