anarbeiten [concrete]


Senior Member
English - UK
"Der Beton ist sorgfältig an den Plattenrand angearbeitet."

Sounds to me as though what they're talking about is smoothing the concrete right up to the edge of the plate and making sure it fills in any gaps/crevices. Does anyone know what we'd call this in English, please?

Many thanks!
  • Top