and some febreeze

uncaslemohican

french
Je n'ai pas réussi à trouver une traduction, la phrase plus complète étant la suivante:
and some febreeze (the tour bus's best friend).....middle

Qui peut m'aider ? merci :)

• cirrus

UK English
    In the viral youtube that swapped New York state of mind for Newport (google ymerodraeth newport state of mind video if you are intererested) there was a lovely line involving putting febreze on the dash for the stain where my gran sits.

Last edited:

uncaslemohican

french
    Voici la phrase complète:

chris miranda (my guitarist) and bob matthews (my drummer) and some febreeze (the tour bus's best friend).....middle: me, courtney and my dad..and bottom: brett lindemann (my keys player) making out with a dorito. enjoy!

Egmont

English - U.S.
    The mentions of "middle" and "bottom" suggest that this describes a photograph. A bit of Googling (if that's a verb; in 2011, it probably is) turned up this photograph by singer Kate Voegele.

The top photo shows, in front of Chris Miranda and Bob Matthews, a blue and white spray bottle. It contains Febreze. Follow the links in post #4 for more about that product. As several of us suspected, it is used to remove odors from the seats of a tour bus. Here, it is the bus in which her band travels from one performance venue to another.

< Previous | Next >