Another word for a store sign?

< Previous | Next >
  • Smithy73

    Senior Member
    English - England
    To me a marquee is a sign that extends out (I cannot open the link so I cannot see what sort of sign the one in question is). I would just call it a shop sign but I think "shop" rather than "store" is more of a BE thing.
    Last edited:
    < Previous | Next >