Anti-vaulting Haptic Technology

< Previous | Next >
  • panjandrum

    Lapsed Moderator
    English-Ireland (top end)
    You really should ask in a specialist ophthalmology forum - if you can find one.
    This technology relates to IOLs, intra-ocular lenses, lenses that are inserted into the eye.
    An IOL is ... see Wiki HERE. - which also explains what a haptic is.

    It doesn't explain vaulting, though.
    < Previous | Next >