antonym for nod

< Previous | Next >


Senior Member
Spain, Spanish
Hi everyone,

I'm looking for the verb that describes the slight movement of the head to the left and right one does to express a "no." (just like nodding for expressing a "yes".)

I'm pretty sure it exists but I can't remember it.

Thanks for your help,
  • < Previous | Next >