Apartment building block

< Previous | Next >


Senior Member
You know, there is a term that means some place which is surrounded by the fence. There are appartment buildings, not so many. This place is provided with its own parking, minimum infrastructure. How to call this mini neighborhood? I have got a supposition that it can be an appartment building block or complex.
  • Parla

    Member Emeritus
    English - US
    In the US, "gated community" usually refers to a suburban complex of individual houses. Within a city, it would be an apartment complex or, if lower income, a housing project.
    < Previous | Next >