aplicar impuestos vigentes

nundah3

English (Aussie) & Spanish
Hola amigos,

Quiero indicar que a la cantidad que estamos negociando, habría que aplicarle los impuestos vigentes.

My try:

"we can pay a maximum of xxx euros, where tax duductions must be applied"

Ayuda por favor.

Gracias

• JillN

USA - English
    "Deductions" means you are subtracting from the total, but you're saying that taxes will be added to the total, right?

We can pay a maximum of xx euros, plus applicable tax.

nundah3

In Spain, at least, there are taxes that must be deducted (the interprise must make this payment for you to the tax office directly). These are called IRPF. But at the same time we all must pay IVA (I think you know it as VAT). This ammount (%) must be added to the price of the product. (and also payed by the company to the tax office). So, when we say "aplicar los impuestos vigentes", that means we must apply the taxes (increasing the product, but also duducting). How would you say it?

Thanks for the help.

Nundah

JillN

USA - English
    Nundah, I think you're complicating it unnecessarily. The buyer is just interested in the final price, they don't necessarily care how much of that the seller has to pay to the tax office. And your original just says "aplicarle los impuestos vigentes".

So that's just "xxx euros plus tax".

nundah3

Hi friends.

As I'm not talking about a product but about offering a job, the agreement is XX Euros, plus taxes:

Example: 1.000 Euros
    -18 % IRPF
    + 8 % IVA

Not all the taxes must be added. Others are to be deducted from the total.

Sorry I don't see it clear enough yet.

Thanks

Nundah

nundah3

Another try:

"we can pay a maximum of xxx euros, subject to compulsory Spanish taxes"

< Previous | Next >