application form

< Previous | Next >
  • sound shift

    Senior Member
    English - England
    By the way, you can't say "fill a form". It has to be "fill in a form" or "fill out a form".

    "How do you say this form?" is not right either. The right question is "What do you call this form?"
    < Previous | Next >