Aramaic: I am the resurrection and the life

chosbari

ITALIAN
aiutatemi...qualcuno può tradurmi queste 2 frasi in aramaico?

1- I am the resurrection and the life, he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live and he that lives and believeth in me never die

are two phrases of the Bible

pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee or halp me find a way

Last edited by a moderator:
  • L'irlandais

Ireland: English-speaking ♂
    Hello chosbari,
    In answer to your question :
    John Chapter 11
    Verse 25 ܐܡܪ ܠܗ ܝܫܘܥ ܐܢܐ ܐܢܐ ܢܘܚܡܐ ܘܚܝܐ ܡܢ ܕܡܗܝܡܢ ܒܝ ܐܦܢ ܢܡܘܬ ܢܚܐ ܀
    Verse 26 ܘܟܠ ܕܚܝ ܘܡܗܝܡܢ ܒܝ ܠܥܠܡ ܠܐ ܢܡܘܬ ܡܗܝܡܢܬܝ ܗܕܐ ܀
    Source :
    Shame you don't read Aramaic ; this is one way of writing this text in Aramaic.
    I found it with a simple Google search. I am sorry as I don't know any Aramaic, and so cannot help you write this verse in a different manner.
    Ciao,

mugibil

Bulgarian
    I don't know Aramaic either; but if you copy and paste each of these letters in a Wikipedia search window and press enter, you can get the consonant value of each letter. Not the vowels, unfortunately, as those are indicated with separate dots that are placed above and below the letters and are usually omitted, and are absent here as well; but I'm sure the same text can be found dotted somewhere online.

eli-milqo

Arabic
    Here is the pronounciation of the example that L'irlandais has mentioned (starting from: I'm the resurrection....):

(Eastern Syriac Dialect): "Inna na nukhama wu khaye, man d'mhaemen bi apen nmooth nekhe, wu kul d'khaze wu mhaemen bi l'alam la nmooth min haymanuth hadhe"

Push ba Shlama (Stay in peace)

< Previous | Next >