Are you able to not to redound when you write a bar chart essay ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

amiju

spanish
I wrote the features of a bar chart essay. I need their help to correct my possible errors and my advance is here below:

Overall, men’s size rate was about 40%, being higher in colour rate by approximately 50%, useful and practical features rate with a 77%, hitting a low-point of about 25% in price rate, my friends have the same one rate decline in 60%, fashionable rate decline to 47%, makes me look successful rate rose to 68% and brand loyalty rate in 42%.

Second, women’s size rate was 40%, being higher in colour rate by 50%, useful and practical features rate coincided with a 50%, price rate decline to 45%, my friends have the same one rate rose to 55%, fashionable rate rose again to 85% ,makes me look successful rate low to 48% and hit a 15 % -low point in brand loyalty rate .

Third, teenagers´ size rate was 35%, being lower in colour rate by 30%, useful and practical features rate decline to 20%, price rate being higher again by 60% , my friends have the same one rate reaching 90% and brand loyalty rate hit a low point of 15 %.

• amiju

spanish
    I wrote the features of a bar chart essay. I need their help to correct my possible errors and my advance is here below:

Overall, men’s size rate was about 40%, being higher in colour rate by approximately 50%, useful and practical features rate with a 77%, hitting a low-point of about 25% in price rate, my friends have the same one rate decline in 60%, fashionable rate decline to 47%, makes me look successful rate rose to 68% and brand loyalty rate in 42%.

Second, women’s size rate was 40%, being higher in colour rate by 50%, useful and practical features rate coincided with a 50%, price rate decline to 45%, my friends have the same one rate rose to 55%, fashionable rate rose again to 85% ,makes me look successful rate low to 48% and hit a 15 % -low point in brand loyalty rate .

Third, teenagers´ size rate was 35%, being lower in colour rate by 30%, useful and practical features rate decline to 20%, price rate being higher again by 60% , my friends have the same one rate reaching 90% and brand loyalty rate hit a low point of 15 %.
    Sorry, I can't make sense of it. I have no idea what 'size rate' is; or 'color rate' for that matter. I have no idea what "practical features rate with a 77%" means, also.

Perhaps you are talking about approval ratings of certain characteristics?
    Hi bennymix . These paragraphs are referred to choose a particular smartphone. Notice the x and y axis . I have an image below.

Attachments

For each feature or issue (about the iphone), the graph shows what percent of each group (men, women, and teens) named it among the most important (reasons for choosing a particular one). So 40% of men said size quite important. For teens, the figure was 35%.

However the factor 'my friends have the same' was rated quite important by 90% of teens, but only 60% of men said this.

It's obvious that each group is asked to list 3 or more 'very important' things, since the percents don't add to 100 for any group.
    ==
    If you want to break down the discussion by group, you can elaborate for each what are the highest percents for particular reasons. etc.

Last edited:

DonnyB

Sixties Mod
    English UK Southern Standard English
    I'm really sorry, but we can't provide help with re-writing this type of essay for you in the forum. If you have a specific question on something you're not sure of (a word, phrase or grammatical construction, for example), you're welcome to ask for your thread to be re-opened. Thanks. DonnyB - moderator.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    < Previous | Next >