As long as I have the power to do that

< Previous | Next >

anjanikumar

english-hindi
Hello guys!

Please translate this line in Japanese--"As long as I have the power to do that, I don't care if I am weaker than everybody" (This line was in an anime, the main character says this to her enemy. The word "that" is used because before saying this, she tells her enemy that the only thing she wants is power to protect her friend, so the "to do that" here refers to "protect her friends".) Please, it's my humble request to you all, translate this line in Japanese (NO GOOGLE TRANSLATE). Thank you! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
  • tadas

Japanese
    Hello,

「友達を守る力がある限り、私は誰よりも弱くて構わない」

友達を守る力 Power to protect my friends
    ある限り As long as there is ~

誰よりも弱い the weakest
    構わない I don't care

If you have any question, please let me know.

nosk

Japanese
    Hello guys!

Please translate this line in Japanese--"As long as i have the power to do that, I don't care if I am weaker than everybody"(this line was in an anime, the main character says this to her enemy. the word "that" is used because before saying this, she tells her enemy that the only thing she wants is power to protect her friend, so the "to do that" here refers to "protect her friends".) Please, its my humble request to you all, translate this line in Japanese(NO GOOGLE TRANSLATE). Thank you! :)

How about this?

「その力がある限り、私が誰よりも弱かったとしてもそんなの関係ないわ」

I don't know how suitable this translation is because it depends on the context, but probably I get the drift of what she says.

< Previous | Next >