Ask when I will receive next email

TangHulu

Chinese
Hi, everyone

I got a question about my application. I applied for a job by email. And i received a email form HR and he said: 'Therefore, you will be receiving additional evaluation steps in the next day or two.Thanks for your patience!'.

Now it is the 5th day since I got this email. This 5 days include Saturday and Sunday. I was expecting I could get email today but not! I really want to get this job. I wan to sent them a email to ask when can i get next evaluation steps. But I don´t know how to ask this question in a good way.

I want to start with: Thank you very much for considering my application. I am really interested in this position and I will do my best to meet the next evaluation.

Then how should I ask this question? Thank you very much!

• Copyright

American English
    Welcome to the forum. :)

You're doing fine with your two sentences. Then just ask when you can expect the next evaluation. You'll need to write this yourself -- we don't do proofreading or rewriting on the forum.

While you're waiting for your next evaluation email, please have a look at a our rules to see how you can get the most out of the forum. And good luck with the job.

Rules.

TangHulu

Chinese
    Thank you! I learn a lot here.

How about this next: I expect to receive additional evaluation steps. It has been 5 days since I got last email. Maybe there is some problems or delay of my email box. Please sent me again if you have done or I will wait for the next evaluation. Thank you for your time and consideration again!

Is it fine or politely? Thanks!

< Previous | Next >