Aufbringung von Einlagen

< Previous | Next >

oostnic

English - UK
I am translating a document about the formation of a new company (GmbH) where it states that "die Gesellschafter für die Aufbringung aller Einlagen auf Geschäftsanteile der Gesellschaft mithaften" and I am struggling with the meaning of "Aufbringung" here. I usually understand it to mean "raise" - as in "raise funds". Does it mean that the shareholders are responsible for raising contributions to the company's share capital? Or is it more about allocating any contributions received against shares? I would tend to think the latter, but I've not seen "Aufbringung" with this meaning before, and I can't find much from Google searches. Anyone able to help?

• Demiurg

German
    Es geht um folgendes: Zur Gründung einer GmbH ist nicht das Mindeststammkapital von 25.000 Euro erforderlich, sondern nur die Hälfte. Gesellschafter müssen dabei mindestens ein Viertel ihres Anteils eingebracht haben. Alle Gesellschafter haften aber über ihre Geschäftsanteile hinaus gemeinsam für die Aufbringung des Stammkapitals (aller Einlagen).

The shareholders together are responsible for the raising the of founding capital not each one for his own share.

< Previous | Next >