automously [autonomously]

Monickv76

Spanish, Costa Rica
Hello all,
I need help with the meaning of this word. It seems it doesn't exist... Does it mean automatically? The word is part of a "desire outcome" curriculum test of a school district. It asks the students to be capable to transfer knowledge...

Transfer
(transfer learning automously and effectively in new situations)

My try: Transferencia. El aprendizaje se transfiere automáticamente/independiente y eficazmente en situaciones nuevas.

Thank you for all your suggestions.

• heypresto

English - England
    You're right - it doesn't exist. It's hard, therefore, to say what it means.

But then, I think you are in the wrong forum - we only deal with English here. Not Spanish, and not translations.

PAUL B.T.

Spanish
    Hello all,
    I need help with the meaning of this word. It seems it doesn't exist... Does it mean automatically? The word is part of a "desire outcome" curriculum test of a school district. It asks the students to be capable to transfer knowledge...

Transfer
    (transfer learning automously and effectively in new situations)

My try: Transferencia. El aprendizaje se transfiere automáticamente/independiente y eficazmente en situaciones nuevas.

Thank you for all your suggestions.
    Might it be a typo for "autonomously"? http://www.wordreference.com/es/translation.asp?tranword=autonomous

Lis48

English - British
    I would assume they mean autonomously. Autonomous learning is where the student takes charge themselves, independent learning. Aprendizaje autonomo.

< Previous | Next >