autorità garante degli studenti


Senior Member
USA, English
Hello! I'm a bit sleepy and having trouble here...

Autorità Garante degli Studenti is the name of a student service in a list of university services that I am translating.

I'm not sure what it might be in English. It's an office that protects students' rights, I believe.

Maybe "Student Protection Authority"? But that doesn't sound right to me...

Thanks for your ideas!
Last edited:
  • Top