aware of the uniqueness of the variety of our offer

lallitapz

Italy, Italian
Hello everybody!
I would like to hear your opinion about the following sentence:

"We are aware of the uniqueness of the variety of our offer"

What I would like to say is that we have a lot of patters and goods that we sell to our customers (great variety of the offer) and we are proud of it since this variety, this great offer is unique.
Does it sound good to you? Do you think there are too many "of the"?

Thank you very much :)
Have a great great day!!!

• dreamlike

Polish
    To me, it is far too wordy and doesn't make much sense - it is obvious that you know what kind of goods you offer, but it is other people that should be aware of the wide range of products you sell.

lallitapz

Italy, Italian
    Dreamlike, thank you very much for your commentary.
    Of course the sentence it is part of a wider context. It will be used in our company website (we produce doors).

Would you prefer something like: "the variety of our offer is unique and we our proud of it" ?

Thank you!

dreamlike

Polish
    Yes, that's better. If you want to stick to the word "aware", I would suggest something along the lines of:

Aware of the uniqueness of our offer and the trust our customers have in us, everyday we strive to cater for your needs. That's what makes us proud.
    (It probably calls for some changes, let's wait for native's input)

Last edited:

dreamlike

Polish
    I think that Mr sdgraham's point was that an offer is, by definition, varied. That said, there can be more varied offers and less varied offers. And "varied" can be employed for emphasis.

lallitapz

Italy, Italian
    Thank you very much to all of you.
    The point being one of our main features is that we do have a lot of different patterns, more than many companies in our market have.
    That is why I would like to stress the "variety" aspect
    ;)

lucas-sp

English - Californian
    Yes, but are you talking about "the variety of your offer" or "the variety of things that you offer"? I suspect the latter.

Suzi is also completely correct. Tighten it up! "We're proud of the unique variety of our offer" (if this phrasing is correct).

< Previous | Next >