Bachelor of Arts in Communication Research

< Previous | Next >

beibee

Filipino and English
hello, i really need the correct French translation of my course.this is my course name Bachelor of Arts in Communication Research.. please help me. thanks! :)

Last edited:
  • amande2

France and French
    Licence de...
    I don't think "Arts" would be used in French (I used to have a Language Arts class in a US high school so I think it's common in English, never seen in France).
    So you would have to completely change the name.
    In my French University we usually leave the French name when classes are in English so you may leave the English name.

Sorry I can't help more...

:)

campbellk2

Scotland English
    Dear Beibee,

As you can see, the members are very willing to help you, but may I kindly suggest for future posts thatyou re-read the forum rules/guidlines, which state that thread titles such as "translate" should be avoided, and that an attempted translation by the thread starter is also appreciated (as well as the homework policy).

Shideh

french
    licence de communication

in french we don't use expressions like bachelor of arts blabla... we directly say what precise discipline it is the bachelor is about.
    Like depending on what university it is there may be "licence de communication" or "licence information et communication"...

beibee

Filipino and English
    im sorry for using the terms "translate", etc.. it wont happen again, i promise. thanks for your answers. im still kindda confused, though..:confused:

< Previous | Next >