ball clipping

cyaxares_died

Banned
Deutsch
From an internet forum; someone is on about their son's girl-friend
"She is beautiful, if I do say so. Like holy crap HOT! Even Mr J's mouth dropped when she walked in for the first time.

Maybe a ball clipping is in order."

But what is "ball clipping"?

• ewie

English English
    Do you happen to know if MrJ is a dog by any chance, Cyax? I've never heard the term ball clipping but it does sound rather like what one might do to a male dog when wants him to no longer produce little doggies.

......Perhaps ewie and I are struggling to avoid the concept of a human ball-clipping (wince).
    Yes, that would explain it.

But the speaker/writer was a woman, meeting this Venus who was quite possibly going to take her (metaphorical) little boy from her, and suddenly noticing that another male was being pulled towards her too. So, who would have excited her emasculatory fantasy - the dog? Nah - it was her husband.

ewie

English English
    The dropping jaw could be figurative.
    Perhaps ewie and I are struggling to avoid the concept of a human ball-clipping (wince).
    Ahem ... yes:eek:
    And I thought it would be funnier if even the dog noticed how 'hot' the young lady was.

EDIT, after KB:
    But the speaker/writer was a woman
    Oh!
    How do you know that, Mr.B? I thought (from the language employed*) that it was the father speaking ...

*I move in very refined circles, don't forget ~ no lady I know would ever say Holy crap.
    Apart from Loob, of course.

Last edited:
    Ahem ... yes:eek:
    And I thought it would be funnier if even the dog noticed how 'hot' the young lady was.

EDIT, after KB:

Oh!
    How do you know that, Mr.B? I thought (from the language employed*) that it was the father speaking ...

*I move in very refined circles, don't forget ~ no lady I know would ever say Holy crap.
    Apart from Loob, of course.
    "Even if I do say so" gives it away. The father wouldn't have to excuse his appreciation of the girl's beauty. In fact, he wouldn't even talk of beauty. He'd just say "Phwoooooorrr! You should have seen her!" or whatever the American equivalent might be.

cyaxares_died

Banned
    Deutsch
    Thanks all. At first I thought ewie's idea was quite good. I do believe dogs can actually "appreciate" human beauty. The dog of a friend of mine always "rapes" (the knee of) a very feminin friend when she comes round their house, but leaves alone plainer women.

On the forum I am on about people sometimes refer to their partner as Mr. or Mrs. + their own nickname, and sometimes shorten that nick as well I think -so if the posters name is "June", "Mr.J" would be her partner.
    For some reason I also find myself wanting to avoid human castration, though. So, it is not excluded that the other participants on the forum would know that "Mr.J." is the name of her dog though.

ewie

English English
    The dog of a friend of mine always "rapes" (the knee of) a very feminin friend when she comes round their house, but leaves alone plainer women.
    :DDon't you just hate it when that happens?

Anyway, I think we're pretty much agreed on what ball clipping means, however reluctant we might be to spell it out in full.

< Previous | Next >