Bank essencial elements

Катя

Does this expression really exist or/and can you use it referring to banking details? I am still with the same contract and to me it should be banking details or bank details.

Properly executed and signed original of account of Performer, written to the amount of advance payment containing bank essential elements for realization of translation.
It's a quote! :D
(They are talking about bank transfers, using accounts and invoices interchangeably all the way through, inventing new words and driving me crazy:D )

Thanks!

• Катя

Essencial? Translation? Do you mean essential and transaction? Can you please check and see if you have copied the text correctly and tell us the source?
    Yeah! It is a copy-pasted quote from some bilingual contract, which I can't post online, of course. I suppose it is a draft (really hope so), veeeery badly written, so...

entangledbank

English - South-East England
    Half those words are not properly used in that context: performer, essential, element, realization, translation (etymologically related to transfer if you go back to Latin). All of them can be guessed, if it's not vitally important to be certain. 'Essential elements' presumably means the details they need.

Катя

Half those words are not properly used in that context: performer, essential, element, realization, translation (etymologically related to transfer if you go back to Latin). All of them can be guessed, if it's not vitally important to be certain. 'Essential elements' presumably means the details they need.
    Yesss, I guess "performer" is "contractor", "account" is "invoice", "translation" is "transfer", and by "properly executed" they actually meant something like "in due form" etc. etc. :D

kentix

English - U.S.
    It's beyond bad. If it's a legal document enforceable in English, it needs a serious overhaul.

< Previous | Next >