< Previous | Next >
  • Tresley

    Senior Member
    British English
    Yes, it's a 'wash tub'. In the UK these were always called 'wash tubs'.

    In the picture it also shows 'une planche à laver' (washboard) and a 'un trépieds' (dolly peg). In the olden days, this used to be the full set for washing clothes! I remember my grandma washing clothes this way.

    I hope this helps.
    < Previous | Next >