| (barre verticale) - nom de ce symbole en anglais


New Member
Bonjour je cherche à savoir comment s'appelle ce symbole en anglais | sur le clavier qwerty il se trouve sur la meme touche que le backslash.

I'm looking for the translation of this symbol | it's on the backslash key.

Merci/Thanks :)
  • chapteryx

    Senior Member
    It is also commonly known in computing circles as the "pipe" symbol, and in mathematical, logical and sometimes also computing domains as a "logical OR", depending on the syntax of the language being applied.

    There are other additional meanings, but they are less common. Consult Wikipedia for a more detailed list.
    < Previous | Next >