bathroom item


Senior Member
Bulgaria, Bulgarian
Hi, again,
what do you call the area in the bathroom separated by a glass screen or curtain designated to hide the person taking shower, is it a bath cabin or...
Thank you
  • panjandrum

    Lapsed Moderator
    English-Ireland (top end)
    That sounds like a shower, or a shower cubicle.

    I'm in the shower!!
    There is a shower cubicle in the bathroom.

    I'm sure there are other terms but they escape me for the moment.
    < Previous | Next >