Bathtub caddy


Senior Member
Hello everyone,

I'm trying to figure out what a "bathtub caddy" is called in Spanish. In the case of this bathtub caddy, it's a teak "tray" that lays across the bathtub and has dedicated spots for a book, a glass of wine, razors, etc.

I've seen "bandeja de/para bañera" online...

Has anyone come across anything different?

  • Amapolas

    Senior Member
    Castellano rioplatense
    Mr Google Images has just retrieved some very nice ones when I typed in 'bandeja para bañera'. Even one with a book stand. :cool:
    < Previous | Next >