be advised that it is not the first time...

Isabelle Sophia

PHILIPPINES
Kindly help me translate the following " Please be advised that it is not the first time i received from around your Madrid project, which I believe it is just incorrectly sent due to wrong picking e-mail address

• jacinta

USA English
    Hello, Isabelle;

Welcome to the forum. I hope you find it useful.
    Before your sentence can be translated, we need to know exactly what it is you want to say. The English is not correct and it is a little difficult to understand.

Is this what you want to say?
    "Please be advised that this is not the first message I have received regarding your Madrid project. I believe the problem is due to an incorrect e-mail address I have for you."

Is this correct? I don't know if I have understood it correctly. Let us know and someone will help you.

Isabelle Sophia

PHILIPPINES
    Please be advised that I have recevied several e-mails about your Madrid project, which I believe was just missent. Please be careful in sending out information to unintended recipients. Thank you for your attention.

VenusEnvy

English, United States
    Isabelle Sophia said:
    Please be advised that I have recevied several e-mails about your Madrid project, which I believe was just missent. Please be careful in sending out information to unintended recipients. Thank you for your attention.
    Por favor sea notificado que he recibido algunos messajes de correo electrónico sobre su projecto Madrid, lo que creo que fue mandado mal por poco. Por favor tenga cuidado cuando envie información a los recipientes quienes no suponen a recibirlos. Gracias por su atención / tiempo.

I gave it a try! A for effort, even if not an A for accurateness!

EVAVIGIL

Spain / Spanish
    Isabelle Sophia said:
    Le informo que he recibido muchos mensajes de correo electrónico acerca de su proyecto en Madrid, que creo fueron simplemente mal enviados. Por favor, tenga cuidado al enviar información a los receptores equivocados. Gracias por su atención.
    Un saludito. :)
    EVA.

hank freid inn

English
    I think you want to say "Please be advised that this is not the first message I have received regarding your Madrid project. I believe the problem is due to an incorrect e-mail address I have for you."

< Previous | Next >