1. remroj New Member

Spanish
    ¿Que significa "to be starstruck" or "to get starstruck"?, creo que es algo como "ser perseguido por las celebridades", corrijanme si no es asi... :eek::)

2. chicalita

chicalita Senior Member

English

Normalmente significa cuando está enamorada con una estrella, o encandilado por una estrella, pero depende en el contexto.

3. zumac Senior Member

Mexico City
    USA: English & Spanish
    Bienvenido al foro.

"Starstruck", golpeado por una estrella, menciona una estrella, pero el significado es deslumbrado.

Lo de "enamorada con una estrella, o encandilado por una estrella" definitivamente no va.

Saludos.

4. ovejanegra

ovejanegra Senior Member

English, USA
    starstruck (or star-struck)
    Fascinated by or exhibiting a fascination with fame or famous people: "The star-struck tone of the text suggests that the author is giving us an exclusive peek into the secret lives of the justices" Richard A. Epstein. [Source]

deslumbrado por una estrella (una celebridad) o el mundo de las celebridades

5. zumac Senior Member

Mexico City
    USA: English & Spanish
    Sorry guys. My definition of starstruck was off the top of my head. I now find that the current definition is about a fascination with stars/celebrities.

Saludos.

6. remroj New Member

Spanish
    Hmm... yo sabia que estaba cerca :D Thank you ;)

7. scionwild New Member

SPANISH
    hey everybuddy:

To be starstruck is not exactly to have acrush with a star itps just to go around in a daze for somebody as justin Bieber`s song the part where Luda raps.