Because of the eyes of a baby girl

Pomo

Polish
Could You help me to translate:

"Because of the eyes of a baby girl"

*baby girl -> darling, girlfriend (NOT A LITTLE CHILD)

I've tried to, but I don't know... -> "à cause de(...)yeux(...)chérie" ? maybe something like this ?

• Marie...

Français - Canada
    Hello Pomo,
    It should be very helpful to provide context.
    There is a lot of options :" (...) à cause des yeux d'une demoiselle", "(...) à cause du regard de mon amoureuse".
    Brief, it depends of the relation between the person who says the sentence and the baby girl.
    ;-)

Pomo

Polish
    Hello Pomo,
    It should be very helpful to provide context.
    There is a lot of options :" (...) à cause des yeux d'une demoiselle", "(...) à cause du regard de mon amoureuse".
    Brief, it depends of the relation between the person who says the sentence and the baby girl.
    ;-)
    Hmm... I'll try to explain :) So, the "baby girl" is not a woman, but a girl (sweetheart). More romantic version (but not a queen or lady) something like "babe, darling". I found "cherie" but I'm not expert. So what do You think about it? :)

Marie...

Français - Canada
    Hello Pomo,
    How old is the baby girl and what is the relation between the person between the sentence and the baby girl (family member, sexual attraction, new couple...)?

Pomo

Polish
    Hello Pomo,
    How old is the baby girl and what is the relation between the person between the sentence and the baby girl (family member, sexual attraction, new couple...)?
    The girl is about ~20. If there's a big difference between sexual attraction and new couple i think that more is the second thing. But absolutely not a family member :)

Marie...

Français - Canada
    Ok then! (I meant one way sexual attraction, but now I get the idea)
    Hihihi!
    Here we go:
    "à cause du regard irrésistible d'une demoiselle"
    "à cause des yeux/regard de ma chérie"
    "à cause des yeux/regard de mon amoureuse"
    "(...) de mon adorée"
    "(...) de ma dulcinée"
    "(...) de ma douce moitié"
    "(...) de mon irrésistible"

The list is far to be exhaustive. And the last one is not formally proper, but it is my favorite! It marks attraction a lot.
    Anyway, your choice!
    ;-)

Pomo

Polish
    Marie, You are great! :) Thanks a lot...but maybe better -> MERCI :)
    Thanks pinmurelet for suggestion too :)

< Previous | Next >