bee propoleum

Greg95015

USA english
Example sentence/context:
The phrase "bee propoleum" was from a Cuban medical research journal. I cannot find any listing of it in the US, but my only info is that it may be a common cure-all in Latin America.

Trying to find out if propoleum is really just another expression for bee propolis ( which is a waxy substance used to patch and line the hive).

---------------------
Would be very grateful for any info you may have. My only lead so far was from some place that used it as a minor ingredient in some candies/lozenges. Trying to find out where I can get the pure product.
Thanks so much!
Greg

• begoña fernandez

Spain - Spanish
    Hello Greg welcome to the forum,

Propóleo - lo he visto vender en los herbolarios y se utiliza para aumentar las defensas del organismo

Efectivamente lo fabrican las abejas para bañar las colmenas y vasos antes de obrar.

En España se utilizar en herbolarios como alimento que aumenta las defensas del organismo y se vende con el nombre genérico de Própóleo.

Saludos desde Madrid
    BF

ILT

México - Español/Castellano
    Same here, in México is very easy to find it at natural health stores under the name "propóleo". About webpages, it's not allowed by the forum rules, sorry.

ILT

< Previous | Next >