Beijing with 250 kilometers

< Previous | Next >

LQZ

Mandarin
Its efficient transportation by sea or convenient interstate highways, such as Jinjian, Kuanbang, Qingping across the county, link to neighbouring cities, inculding Beijing with 250 kilometers, Tangshan with 150 kilometers, Tianjin with 200 kilmoeters, Qinhuangdao with 232 kilometers and Chengde with 80 kilometers.

Dear all,

I am going to say: some highways link A town to cities and distances between the town and cities are respectively 250, 150,200,232 and 80 kilometers. Can I use with(s) in above to express my idea? Thanks.

LQZ

• Cagey

post mod (English Only / Latin)
    English - US
    I don't understand the structure of this sentence well enough to answer your question. For instance, I don't understand how this fits in the sentence: such as Jinjian, Kuanbang, Qingping across the county.

I think you will have to tell us what you have in mind using other words. Include the names of the towns tell us what towns they are linked to.

LQZ

Mandarin
    I don't understand the structure of this sentence well enough to answer your question. For instance, I don't understand how this fits in the sentence: such as Jinjian, Kuanbang, Qingping across the county.

I think you will have to tell us what you have in mind using other words. Include the names of the towns tell us what towns they are linked to.
    Thanks, Cagey. :)

I am rephrasing it in other words.
    1 Kuancheng town has efficient transportation by see and interstate highways.
    2 These highways inculde Jinjian highway, Kuancheng highway and Qingping highway, all of which go across Kuancheng town.
    3 Due to convenient transportation, Kuancheng town link to neighbouring cities.
    4 Neighbouring cities are Beijing, Tangshan, Tianjin, Qinhuangdao and Chengde.
    5 From Kuanchent town to Beining, the distance is 250 kilometers.

Sorry, Cagey, for confusing you. Now did I make it clearer?

Copyright

American English
    Within Kuancheng District, there is efficient transportation by sea and by three interstate highways: Jinjian, Kuancheng and Qingping. There are also convenient road links to neighbouring cities, including Beijing (250 km), Tangshan (150 km), Tianjin (200 km), Qinhuangdao (232 km), and Chengde (80 km).

LQZ

Mandarin
    Within Kuancheng District, there is efficient transportation by sea and by three interstate highways: Jinjian, Kuancheng and Qingping. There are also convenient road links to neighbouring cities, including Beijing (250 km), Tangshan (150 km), Tianjin (200 km), Qinhuangdao (232 km), and Chengde (80 km).
    Thank you so much, Mr Copyright. :)

I have trouble translating this article. :(

< Previous | Next >