beta-cuck

twinklestar

Chinese
On the Politics Forum, a forumite commented, "Huh. I never thought Finland would be the one European country not full of beta-cucks", after he cited the quote from a report about refugees in Finnland.

On September 19, several busloads of migrants made U-turns on the Swedish side when they saw hundreds of Finns form a "human barrier" on the Finnish side to protest against the sudden influx of migrants.
Who is beta-cuck? It sounds like a person's name after I searched it via internet. What does it imply?

Thank you!

• apricots

English - US
    It is internet slang combining the slang meaning of beta (a wuss, a man who can't take care of himself, unmanly) and a cuckold, which is the husband of a cheating wife.

twinklestar

Chinese
    Thank you very much for your help. I got it.

It seems that he was saying that Finland and other European countries are full of beta-cucks. I know it is not real, but just being sarcastic. Why did he say so if you have any idea?

apricots

English - US
    No, this person sounds like he is genuinely right-wing and thinks that progressives and liberals are not manly.

I don't think I need to tell you but just to make sure I would never, ever speak the phrase beta-cuck. It's vulgar and ignorant.

< Previous | Next >