Bian

ShareisBeauty

Chinese
Most of the manufaturing base of Bian, until the growth of corporate and conglomerare firms in the 1960s, consisted of family businesess - the brewers, the bakers, the Dotters, the shoemakers were X and Sons.
(A.N. Wilson After the Victorians )
Q: Bian. The results of Querrey of Bian yields no satisfaction. It cannot be a bank or consulting company. So I need help.
Thank you very much in advance.

• ewie

English English
    What was he talking about immediately before this extract?
    Could it be a (very very weird) typo for Britain?

P.S. I've no idea what Dotters are either. Are you reading a 'reputable' version of the book, ShareisB?

ShareisBeauty

Chinese
    Digital age is fast finding but is also fast misleading. To retrieve the online resource fast, the text extraction from my phone camera needs a lot of proof reading. Now it is night in China, to read screen in the darkness comfortably prevented me from reading the paper book page in time.This site can be visited from China (google cannot) and I can get so much help, but the speed is unsteady. When I find the misproof reading and mis-questioning , the slow net keeps me waiting to say sorry. Next time I will be cautious not to waste your attention. Thank all the friends for your time, attention and knowledge.