Bienvenido o Bienvenidos

Discussion in 'Spanish-English Vocabulary / Vocabulario Español-Inglés' started by Martrob, Jun 19, 2006.

1. Martrob Member

French Canada
    Working in public, I'm just wandering what should I be saying when I address people: "Bienvenido a todos en la ciudad de..." ou "Bienvenidos..."??

Thanks!

2. Jhorer Brishti Senior Member

United States/Bangladesh English/Bengali
    The singular form, "Bienvenido a todos..." is the correct one. If you're wondering why you have not received any other replies, it's because this is the wrong forum to post such a question in. The only languages allowed are English or Spanish on this particular forum and I'm sort of perplexed as to why no mod has moved this thread to the French-Spanish forum....:confused: