birth canal forward

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr.Appalayya

India;Telugu
Some interview expert says in his website, when interviewer asks ' Tell me abour yourself ? You should not talk about whatever you want from the birth canal forward. ? What is from the birth canal forward?

• Some interview expert says in his website, when interviewer asks ' Tell me abour yourself ? You should not talk about whatever you want from the birth canal forward. ? What is from the birth canal forward?
    Hello Dr. A.

As I see it, it means don't give all the details of your life from your earliest childhood. It is a metaphor - from the moment you were born.

Rather, you should talk about the things which interest you now - hobbies, etc.

LRV

. 1

Banned
    Australian Australia
    This is obviously eclectically translated to english and obviously means, "Don't tell me about the puppy you had as a kid, I don't want to hear every detail from the moment of your birth. Stick to the subject at hand."

JamesM

I would simply call it an exaggeration, possibly an attempt at humor, to indicate the time from the moment you exited your mother's womb up to the present time, Dr. A. In other words,to imagine a similarly exaggerated response to an interview question, you might say: "Well, the first thing I remember is a bright light at the end of a very narrow tunnel." :) The interviewer is requesting that you avoid answers that do not relate to the interview itself.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    < Previous | Next >