blood boil

yoliyoli

Spain and spanish
What's the meaning of "blood boil" in the medical context. I know boil is "forúnculo" but I don't understand the meaning with "blood" before. I have it as an example in the following sentence: Nasal cavity malignant tumors and benign tumors (eg, papilloma, blood boil). Does anyone know the translation of blood boil to Spanish in this context? Thanks in advance for your help.

• yoliyoli

Spain and spanish
    Lo he visto así en algún documento, pero no estoy convencida al 100% ya que un hematoma organizado sería en inglés "organizing hematoma".

ChemaSaltasebes

Castellano (España)
    Tal vez esto ayude;

An organized hematoma (OH) is rare, mainly arises from the maxillary sinus, and is a nonneoplastic, hemorrhagic lesion causing mucosal swelling and bone thinning. The first report of this lesion was introduced in the Japanese literature as a “blood boil” by Tadokoro in 1917, and it is relatively difficult to differentiate it from a malignant lesion causing mucosal swelling and bone thinning

Aquí traducen tu frase original con el mismo término;
    Patients with nasal cavity malignant tumor and benign tumors (eg, papilloma, blood boil etc.).
    Pacientes con tumor maligno y tumores benignos de las fosas nasales (p. ej., papiloma, hematoma organizado, etc.).