bonde à écoulement libre


New Member
Russian, Ukraine
Hi, I wonder if somebody can help me to find the technical term in English for "bonde à écoulement libre". I found its technical features in the French speaking Internet. But I can find the right translation. Is it "up & down plug"?
Thanks in advance for the prompt reply
  • < Previous | Next >