Bone me

therabbit

United States
I'm tanslating slang for a film into French. A girl says, "Bone me!" and the guy replies with, "You're getting boned." Any help with this major slang?

Merci!

• Méninge

France, French
    that's weird, does "to bone" means get rid of bones ?

In this case, you should traduce by "desosse-moi" but it is very ugly so better :

"Retire moi les os" "Tes os s'en vont", or for the answer if "he" makes it you'd say "je t'enlève les os"

But thats a very strange situation I think :)

pieanne

Belgium/French
    What's going on at that precise moment in the film?
    I fear - but I may be wrong - it's got something to do with that special bone men sometimes develop...

Méninge

France, French
    Hum ok, so it has to be dirty in french :)
    I dont know what degree of dirtyness it is but "prends-moi" is very nice (and quite vulgare)

and the answer : "oui je te prends" funny...

if you want to be very hard with that you can use "baiser" for "to bone" but, it is very "crass" ...

I hope I have well understood the point ...

therabbit

United States
    Sorry, two adolescents are having sex in a car. The girl says, "Bone me!" and the boy responds, "Yes, you are getting boned!" (meaning, "Yes, I am boning you!")

Cath.S.

français de France
    Je crois qu'on nique plutôt les autres... (cf. Niktamer, not sure about the spelling, though :( )
    En tous cas, le petit tour que je viens de faire sur Google te donne certainement raison.
    Seulement 2470 nique-moi dont pas mal inclus dans des phrases de type
    J'aimerais bien aller au prochain pique-nique moi aussi ,:D
    contre plus de 500.000 baise-moi - il est vrai toutefois que c'est un titre de film.

< Previous | Next >