Boneless chicken

tomas no mas

USA / American English
Hello,
I am new to this forum but have used the resources here on many occasions and have found them quite helpful. I would like to know what the Spanish translation for "boneless chicken" is. My guess would be "pollo sin huesos" but I would be interested in knowing if there is a more common way to say it. Thank you very much. I could not find this word/term in either of my Spanish-English dictionaries.

• tomas no mas

USA / American English
    Thank you very much for the quick reply. I currently tutor a high school student who wanted to know how to say "The boneless chicken is delicious" so I will tell him "El pollo deshuesado es muy sabroso". Thanks again for the help.

tomas no mas

USA / American English
    Thanks for the response, nanel. What is the difference between delicioso and sabroso? I thought they were pretty much the same thing, no?

Pakal

Mexico/spanish
    tomas no mas said:
    Thanks for the response, nanel. What is the difference between delicioso and sabroso? I thought they were pretty much the same thing, no?
    Yes, significan exactamente lo mismo. They have the same meaning.

Saludos,

tomas no mas

USA / American English
    Thank you Pakal. When I visited Mexico in the past I understood the meaning to be the same also, but it's not worth arguing over because "tasty" and "delicious" have similar meanings in English, too. As you know, some words or phrases differ from country to country and perhaps that is the case here between Mexico and Spain. I don't know. Whatever the case, thank you to everyone who responded to my post. I won't hesitate to ask you more questions in the future. Gracias a todos. Uds son muy agradables.

< Previous | Next >