bons de vacances de la caf

MariusBr

Dutch
A lady wants to rent a holiday apartment from me but I don't understand a her question as I believe the grammar is rather poor for a proper translation.

Could somebody help we with the following:

" alor j ais des petites question a vous poser j ais ma fille ki a eu drois au bons de vacances par l etat sais exactement la caf sais une caisse d allocation familiales elle a eu drois a 22 e par jour a pres le sejour terminer vous renplisser et signer le documents
et eux il vous donnes ce ki il vous dois sur votre compte"

I replied I didn't undertstand the question and she replied

"JE DISAIS QUE MA FILLE A EU DROIS A DES BON DE VACANCES PAR LA CAF ET JE VOULAIS SAVOIR SI VOUS LES PRENER SAIS DES DOCUMENT QUE VOUS DEVER RENPLIR ET SIGNER SI VOUS LES PRENER ELLE A EU DROIS A 22e par jour si on reste 1semaine sa fait 22foi 8 ET MOI JE VOUS DONNE LA DIFFERENCE"

It has something to do with child allowance from the state but I don't realy understand what she wants.

Any help is appreciated..

• Qiou

Frenchy French
    OMG... I can understand your distress here.

She's saying her daughter got holiday checks from the Caisse d'Allocations Familiales (dunno the english equivalent, it's a state agency that gives aids for housing and family planning). She's wondering if you would accept them as payment, you have to fill them in and sign them. She's saying she gets 22€ per day (she's saying she wants to stay a week) and the mother will pay the difference.

franc 91

English - GB
    In England it used to be Family Allowances but they keep changing the names of all the different benefits and what they call claimants

Qiou

Frenchy French
    It's not even sms language, there would be a lot more single capital letters. This is just very bad french, the person probably didn't have the chance to go to school and she's writing like she'd say it. But you're right Micia, the mom is paying the difference between the price and the total of the checks.
    EDIT: Thanks Franc 91 for the info, could be useful.

< Previous | Next >