Discussion in 'Specialized Terminology' started by tocino, Jan 16, 2007.

  1. tocino New Member

    Spanish. Spain
    I would like how to translate book-crossing in Spanish
  2. tocino New Member

    Spanish. Spain
    I don't know exactly if this term refers to a book that you find in a place in order to read it and once you have read you place it in another place so that another person can read it and so on
  3. karlus New Member

    España, catalán y castellano
    Supongo que lo podríamos decir en castellano como "intercambio de libros" igual que en alemán se dice "Büchertauchs"

Share This Page