boozer: 1,000 posts!

dn88

Polish
I've just checked the thread and it seems that you're not one of those "thanks-but-no-thanks" people, so...

CONGRATULATIONS, MATE!

And many many thanks for each and every one of your intoxicating posts. :D

Now let's get the party started and finally drink some booze.
:D

• Orlin

Banned
    български
    Желая ти всичко най-хубаво!:) Макар и да не те "познавам", защото пишем в различни форуми, смятам, че ние, едни от много малкото активни българи на wrf, трябва взаимно да се поддържаме!:)
    Нека един ден имаш 100 000 поста!:)

sound shift

English - England
    :thumbsup: Well, I had forgotten that you, boozer, speak Bulgarian: your English is so good. In this light, I'll say "Have a few beers 'pivos' for me, mate!" (Sorry, Slavic plurals are not my forte. Now you're going to tell me that "pivo" is not a Bulgarian word; I can just feel it coming. :D)

Last edited:

Loob

English UK
    Cheers, boozer!

beer.jpg

Here's to many more!

And posts too!:D

audiolaik

Polish
    What the hell is wrong with me? Why am I always late?:mad:

Yes, boozer, I've always admired your English!!! Besides, your replies are so concise and comprehensive. Unlike me, you seem to always hit the nail on the head!

Greetings!

A&AJnr

boozer

Bulgarian
    Mates, I did not know of the existence of this section :eek:

And now that I read this... It's so sweet and touching :)

If anyone of you ever comes to Bulgaria (well, except for Orlin, whose presence I can feel in the air around here :D ) you would be most welcome to call me/visit me/ drink Bulgarian rakia with me :D

All the very best to you, friends!!!

Orlin

Banned
    български
    If anyone of you ever comes to Bulgaria (well, except for Orlin, whose presence I can feel in the air around here :D ) you would be most welcome to call me/visit me/ drink Bulgarian rakia with me :D

All the very best to you, friends!!!

Интересно ми е как ние двамата знаем за присъствието на другия на форума - аз се интересувам най-вече от славянските езици и пиша на славянския форум, а Вие пишете само на English Only, но въпреки това ние се "открихме" взаимно и се поддържаме!:)

boozer

Bulgarian
    Аз също съм ходил и в славянските езици. Естествено, че ще се поддържаме :)

Last edited: