break off a contract

Anita413

russian, Russia

Please, correct my letter.
Thanks a lot in advance

they would like to break off a contract with you. She asked what they have to do for canceling a contract (the procedure).. They want to do it as soon as possible. She got invited from one of the club and one of those days he will go there for … (how to say when club look at player to decide if he suits the team or no???). And she is eager to break off a contract because she got very upset with the situation after collapse of Dynamo. Especially that they failed to get in contact with you. She called Vadim many times but he didn’t respond.

• maxiogee

Banned
    English
    May I suggest…

They would like to cancel a contract with you. She asked what procedures they have to follow for canceling a contract. They want to do it as soon as possible. She got an invitation from one of the clubs and one of these days he will go there for a trial. And she is eager to cancel the contract because she got very upset with the situation after the collapse of Dynamo. Specifically that they failed to get in contact with you. She called Vadim many times but he didn’t respond.

I am unsure about the initial use of "a contract" - if "they" only have one contract with "you" then it should be "their contract". I'm also unsure about the alternation between she and he at times. She wants to cancel the contract, but he is going for a trail - is "she" the agent for "he"?

< Previous | Next >