Bring an Internationally reputed hotel brand into this hotel’s management

translation lover

Arabic
Hi,

May I ask please if they mean by the sentence in bold below, that Pedro highlighted the importance of this signature to bring an Internationally reputed hotel brand under the Fund management, or under Melia Hotels International management? I'm so confused.

Pedro Seabra, Partner of Discovery Fund, highlighted the importance of this signature to bring an Internationally reputed hotel brand into this hotel’s management: “this alliance and the Melia Lisbon’s project represent the continuation of the excellent work of the Discovery team, with the aim of re-evaluating the Fund's assets. We are also excited to be able to count with the best professionals to make this project a successful reality from 2018”.

You can find the whole article on this link: Meliá Lisboa, first 5-star hotel operated by Meliá Hotels International in Portugal, to open its doors in 2018 | Meliá Hotels International

Thank you.

• PaulQ

Banned
    UK
    English - England
    The article starts:

Meliá Hotels International and Discovery Fund today announced the signature of an agreement by which the hotel chain [Meliá Hotels International], the third largest in Europe, will add the Meliá Lisboa Hotel 5* to its portfolio […]

thus the fund is financing the cost of Meliá Hotels International's building a new hotel and ...

Pedro Seabra, Partner of Discovery Fund, highlighted the importance of this signature to bring an Internationally reputed hotel brand into this hotel’s (Meliá Hotels International’s) management:

However, I must say that "to bring an Internationally reputed hotel brand into this hotel’s management:" is not idiomatic and would probably be better as

Pedro Seabra, Partner of Discovery Fund, highlighted the importance of this signature which brings an Internationally reputed hotel brand under the management of Meliá Hotels International.

Last edited:
    < Previous | Next >