Bring himself up to speed.

< Previous | Next >

María Madrid

Banned
Spanish Spain
Context: Someone has been pretending he was listening but he wasn't really paying attention. Now he's realized he's got lost so:

"He began to fire one question after another in hopes of bringing himself up to speed".

Could you please give me some synonym for "bringing himself up". Thank you very much for your suggestions. :)

• sdgraham

USA English
    Context: Someone has been pretending he was listening but he wasn't really paying attention. Now he's realized he's got lost so:

"He began to fire one question after another in hopes of bringing himself up to speed".

Could you please give me some synonim for "bringing himself up". Thank you very much for your suggestions. :)
    I would say "becoming current."

nichec

Chinese(Taiwan)/English(AE)

Could you please give me some synonym for "bringing himself up". Thank you very much for your suggestions. :)
    --He began to fire one question after another in hopes of catching up with the conversation.

< Previous | Next >